Friday, December 28, 2007

2008 : A New Year, a New Set of Resolutions


Only 3 more days to the New Year. And here I go again making a list of stuff I need to accomplish in the coming year, and most probably not completing them all. Hahaha, I think it's pretty much the same for everyone else. So let us go ahead now and make a list.



1) Quit Smoking

This has to be the most important and urgent one of all, bar none. 2008 would already be the best year even if this is the only one I accomplish. There are just so much good that would come about if I complete this.



2) Exercise more

I really need to tone up my body. No one likes a lumpy "old" man with a big tummy. Just need to start doing more push ups and crunches.



3) Wake up earlier for work

I am making a stand against Pillow and Blankey! The every morning cuddle-fest has to stop!



Short list, but then it's easier to get something done. I can't understand people who have a hundred items on their list . . . then grumble that they didn't complete any of them. I prefer to keep it short and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment