Monday, December 29, 2008

Dusty Blog

Wow, it's been more than a month since my last post. Oopsie. Well things have been busy and very interesting at the office.

Hmmm, what's nigging feeling I'm getting . . . wait . . . has something to do with the New Year. Which happens to be 2 days away! I remember something about exerc... hmmm? Oh ok . . . you caught me. Yes yes . . . the resolutions I made at the start of 2008. Darn . . . How many have I accomplished? *Tatata Drum-rolls~~* NONE! Phhffff. This isn't good at all.

But then again on the 'bright' side, hey! I don't have to make new ones this year!! Muhahahhaha. Yeah yeah I know, this is not the right way. But but . . . I need to comfort myself somehow that something went 'right' . . . =P

No comments:

Post a Comment