Haiz I really should have done better. I seem to keep saying I should be doing better, but not showing an improvement . . . Bah . . .
Today is Meimei's Birthday. And I didn't do anything special. No flowers, no cake. She was questioned by her friends on why she was at home at night. That put her in a very awkward position. *bangs head on the table*
All I did was to give her vouchers. Special ones though. I had actually wanted to buy a LX-3 ViewFinder for her. But I searched online, called all the stores I can think of and none had it in stock. I'm not surprised though, that thing cost $329 at Best Denki . . . that sort of money could get you a low end digital camera!
Anyways I 'bought' some vouchers for her birthday from this blog. They were made of simple coloured paper. They were:
1. $300 cash voucher
2. 1 Lap Dance voucher
3. No smoking after a meal voucher, valid for use once a day
4. 1 Silly Dance voucher, anytime anywhere
5. 1 ****-*** voucher, infinite usage (-Censored-)
Naturally all of them had expiry date (well, except one of them) and specific conditions. I'll not list them here. The vouchers also came with instructions on redemption procedure. 1) Flash the card 2) Give Pokpok a big fat kiss. Heh.
meimei *hearts the vouchers!! very got 'xim' wor~
ReplyDeleteAlso, meimei'd like to enquire whether voucher #3 can be exercised for non after-meal hours? hee hee
Pokpok Inc is currently evaluating the possibility to extend the validity of the vouchers. The vouchers are sold as is. But being a customer-oriented corporation, we are always ready to listen and satisfy our customer's needs.
ReplyDelete