Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Resistance is Futile!

No, it's not referencing to Startrek. Though we did catch the new Startrek movie recently. Good script and very well done.

We welcome a new member to our 'family' on 25th May 2009. But before I go into that, I want to say a big thank you to my first 'wife'. * Bow * You have been by my side for the last 6-7 years. Your unfeathering commitment to bring me around whether rain or sun can never be questioned. My only regret is never getting a picture of you before you leave. Sigh . . . but you will always remain in my memories and heart. * Bow * And as the old dame leaves, a young princess arrives in her place.

I tried my very best not to name her. But altas, the 'evil witch' welds her magical wand and demands a name for the poor damsel. ! Resistance is Futile ! Unable to resist the 'evil witch's crafts (*psss, includes whines, puppy eyes etcetc) I gave in and call my new princess Stitch . . .

I can sense someone trying to pull my ears this very moment. Opps, I better run . . .

1 comment:

  1. oooohh.. i never knew it was a She! ok *waves magic wand.. she shall no longer be called "Stitch". From now on, her new name is "Princess Copacabana"!

    ReplyDelete