Meimei's Bday is coming up ... and I don't know what to get her. Below is a brain-storm list.
1) Sirotan
- First Choice. Sadly they have moved out of Singapore. I've been sourcing for this for the past few months. I even emailed the japanese sales staff at the MotherGarden office in Japan. Bah ... not a single reply. Damn, I really need to pick up more conversational Japanese . . .
2) Asterix
- Hahah, this is the defacto Christmas present ... not a good choice for Meimei's Bday.
3) uSnooz Massage Wrap
- I happen to chance on this while surfing for Smile rewards points redemption. This can be a possible gift. She's been having stiff neck recently, caused by vegetating on the bed for long hours watching tv serials.
4) Slim Belt & uZap Mini
- Found this after checking out the uSnooz webby. This looks even better as a Bday gift. I might need to buy 2 uZap though. Serious contender.
5) Bag
- Can never go wrong with Bags. Meimei has been hinting that her white Carlo Rino bag is spoiled and wants to get another. This is a good option for a gift, though the danger here is that I might get something which she might not like, but yet forced to use just because I bought it for her. Have to think about this one.
I have like 11 days to get something. Why oh why did MotherGarden moved out of Singapore. *Sign . . .
I just remembered something . . . getting a uZap is like slapping my own face. Meimei has very very sexy baby fats on arms and waist. I love pinching them. What am I gonna do when those disappear? . . .
ReplyDelete.... *not sure to laugh or to cry.. hahahah.... *KISS!
ReplyDelete