Saturday, May 7, 2011

Haa~To! Now Say It With Me, Haa~To!

To-date, our favourite Gelato ice-cream. Not too sweet, not too creamy, just the right combination of cream to ice. It gears more towards a sorbet but still retaining the creamy essence of an ice-cream. We were first introduced to it by LaoDa. It's main outlet is surprisingly nested in a retail outlet within a condominium compound along Ulu Pandan road. It's not easy to get to and is on the other side of the island from home. But we try to stop by every time we are back at Dad & Mum's place.

I really wonder why there aren't more outlets serving Haato. Then again it won't be a good find if it's in every shopping mall now would it. I guess it's that one 'special' ice cream that both Meimei and I both covet and enjoy. So step aside Ben & Jerrys, Haagen Dazs, Swensen etc, this baby outshines you by ten to one!

No comments:

Post a Comment