Thursday, May 8, 2014

爸爸去哪儿超棒!

Meimei introduced me to a very interesting and heartwarming variety show about celebrity dads and their daughters going on holiday together, without their mother. The kids range from 3 to 6 years old and are a handful for any dads, specially the celebrity ones as they are away from home many months of a year for work commitments. 

From the show, I've learned a little more about how kids react, what are the good things that a dad should do to cultivate the right attitudes and perception for a kid. Amongst the kids, I love Angela the most. She is so cute and amazingly eloquent for her age. I can say I've become her 粉丝.

The entire first season is available in HD on youtube 爸爸去哪儿1st episode and I highly recommend everyone, dads especially, to watch. You really don't want to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment