Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A New Beginning

The next phase in our journey. It wasn't easy to reach this milestone. Unlike most folks, we had to go through periods of doubts, cries, uncertainty, disappointment and hope.

For many, a baby comes naturally after marriage. It's harder for us and having been married for four years, we really wanted to add a new member to our family. I have nothing but immense hard felt thanks to Meimei for enduring through all the medication and jabs just so we have a better chance and not leave everything to nature. We finally got lucky and were blessed with good news on the 3rd try.


So the next few months are going to be a very exciting time for us and also our family. This is the first grandchild for both our parents so I'm anticipating a lot of attention to our progress. All I wish now is for Meimei to have a smooth pregnancy and delivery and for our baby to be well and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment