Finally after 9 months I have my first natural 5 star monster from a scroll summon. I can't say I'm surprised it took so long. I've never been lucky in games. The good stuff always eludes me. But that's ok it's only a game. Plus I'm pretty much a Free-To-Play player. I can't bring myself to spend on a mobile game.
So my first natural 5* is a Chimera. It's lacklustre compared to his Wind/Water/Dark/Light brothers. But hey, it's still a natural 5. I've already completed the 3 fusion hexagram to obtain 3 5* but this is different. This is purely luck based summoning. After getting 18 monsters to Level40 I was beginning to contemplate taking a hiatus or quitting all together. This has just brought freshness to the game again. Hopefully I'll get lucky again soon ... I cannot imagine having to wait another 9 months for my next 5*.

No comments:
Post a Comment