Baby's been having watery poop for the past 4 weeks. It got everyone really worried. We were at the paediatrician twice already but nothing the doc gave helped. She just kept pooping 6-8 times a day. She is visibly thinning and we were constantly feeding her water to keep her hydrated.
Since english medicine didn't work, we had been going to a famous children TCM at Kembangan for massage therapy the last 2 weeks. It was a pleasant experience even though baby was pretty vocal the first couple of times when therapist worked on her. Meimei and Mama had to constantly keep her entertained with toys.
I'm not sure the TCM massage worked any wonders but am glad we gave it a try. Baby seems calmer after each session and I think she welcomes the time out of the house.
I wonder if this is another one of those growth spurs episodes. She does look a little meatier on the thigh ... but that could have been a trick on our eyes since she did thin during the first 2 weeks. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't happen too often. It's not possible for children not to fall sick, its nature's way of growing stronger. But it has taken quite a toll on everyone. So let's keep such episodes to a minimum if we can help it.
I'm not sure the TCM massage worked any wonders but am glad we gave it a try. Baby seems calmer after each session and I think she welcomes the time out of the house.
I wonder if this is another one of those growth spurs episodes. She does look a little meatier on the thigh ... but that could have been a trick on our eyes since she did thin during the first 2 weeks. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't happen too often. It's not possible for children not to fall sick, its nature's way of growing stronger. But it has taken quite a toll on everyone. So let's keep such episodes to a minimum if we can help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment