I don't keep proper taps on the number of failed trips. There were others the past month when OO refuse to get into car when I tried to send her to school and Mama had to walk her there instead. It's happen again today ... and a bad one at that. I cannot stress enough how frustrating it is.
Papa is flying to Indonesia today and we were ready to set off for the airport at 11.45. But at 11.10 we were still stuck in the car park. OO is refusing to put on her seatbelt no matter what Meimei tries. In the end I made the call to abandon the trip, citing that OO was sleepy and we should go back up to let her sleep.
Meimei was furious ... I think more in part that I gave up the trip rather than at OO. Although I don't think that is fair, I'm laying it squarely on OO. I made the comment that we will never go to any water playground ever again but Meimei rebuted me fiercely that OO doesn't understand the threat. Doesn't matter, if OO can be so hard headed to insist on not wearing the seatbelts I'm pretty sure she understands it.
The only thing I can say is ... boring childhood. I wished my parents had the time to bring me to places every weekend. And even though I try to give OO that once in a lifetime fun childhood, she is jeopadizing it from the get-go. Haiz .... silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment