With Meimei's recent bout of cough and the impending arrival of 弟弟, I decided to move her mattress to her room. I hope to start her on the habit of sleeping alone.
We have been doing this over the past week but she is still not taking to it. I have to always be in the room as she will get up in the middle of the night and cry. I suspect she is not used to the openness of the place. When she was in our room, our master bed creates a barrier and helps to 'hole' her up in a corner.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping she will get to sleeping alone before baby comes. Else we'll have to think of an alternative plan. That or it will be very very tiring for me to run both rooms.
We have been doing this over the past week but she is still not taking to it. I have to always be in the room as she will get up in the middle of the night and cry. I suspect she is not used to the openness of the place. When she was in our room, our master bed creates a barrier and helps to 'hole' her up in a corner.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping she will get to sleeping alone before baby comes. Else we'll have to think of an alternative plan. That or it will be very very tiring for me to run both rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment