Meimei and I meet often for lunch. And we usually try to avoid the hawker centres as it's pretty hot during noon. We were on our way to Changi T3 when we decided to detour to T4 instead. We've both never been there and it seemed like a good chance to explore the place.
I had to go back to office so we were restricted to exploring the eateries. We browsed through the food court and concluded it was pretty similar to the T3 one. What caught my eye was the Sushin Goshin outlet. Yes! No more having to run to town get good sushi!
We went for sushi as this is the first time in many months that Meimei has had the chance to take raw sushi. She was very cautious during YY's pregnancy so she hasn't had a taste of sushi for close to a year!
I'm glad we gave it a try. The outlet's standard is pretty comparable to our usual spots at Heeren and Suntec City. I can see us coming here more often to get our sushi fix. Hehehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment