We have always thought about a Dyson vacuum. The hands-free feature is pure gold and I fully expect more usage and cleaning with it. The single biggest reason stopping us from getting one was the price.
So recently when Meimei sounded that she has reward voucher amounting close to a thousand and thinking if we should spend it on a Dyson, I jumped at it immediately.
And because its close to Chinese New Year, there were promotions on the V10 Fluffy range. We went for the cheapest of the 3 variant. But at $700+ it was still twice as expensive as the Miele corded vacuum we have at home.
Well we have had the Miele workhorse since we married and it's still going strong. We'll probably have the maid use the Miele while Meimei and I work with the Dyson hehehe. I rather we test the Dyson on its durability and rigour to rough handling.

No comments:
Post a Comment