Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Telling You She's Happy

OO: "I'm so happy today!" 
OO: "Because mummy do a lot of new things with me today"

Meimei: "Like?"

OO: "Like make Playdoh for me"
OO: "You give me colourful cornflakes"

Kids just need the simple things. They crave most for loving attention and care. Not all the toys in the world money can buy. Not the trips to amusement parks or fancy holiday trips. That's why I try to find time to bring them to the playgrounds near our home. They seem to have more fun that way then any toy we can buy them. The company helps too I guess since I give them full attention (in case they hurt themselves) when I'm at the playground with them. The only time I take out the phone is to snap a couple of pictures.

"Some people want diamond rings, some just want everything, But everything means nothing, If I ain't got you yeah ~" Alicia Keys - If I Ani't Got You.

No comments:

Post a Comment