Saturday, July 13, 2019

Poke-Lured By Meimei

It started with a simple, "Dear, can you lend me your phone? I want to install Pokemon Go so I can send a friend request to complete a quest." I was like "Sure, why not?" 

Well it's been awhile since I played a game. There was the attempts to play some RPGs on the iMac and Macbook but those didn't run very long. With kids, we no longer get hours to sit at the desk to play a game. So mobile games which you can whip out anytime anywhere is definitely more appealing and time friendly.

I suspect I might be attracted to the game. A big part of that is the chance to play it with Meimei. It's not one of those puzzle bubble sort so I'm good. And it has RPG elements together with PvP which makes it more interesting for me.

So why not? Let's give it a go and Catch Them All!

No comments:

Post a Comment