I've been saving for the last 2 months for a summoning session once the new units are released. I didn't get any of the new Omniyouji but I did get my first LD Nat5 off 8 Light & dark scrolls - a shiny dark omniyouji. And then a shocker LD5 off 2 scrolls on an alternate account ... one where I cannot play with the Nat5 *sobz.
I immediately built it up with full +15 runes and artifacts and even fully skilled with devilmons. Turns out its a lacklustre unit, mainly for guild war or siege offence against tanky teams only. Sigh ... if only I had pulled the other LD unit on my main.
I have the Dark Desert Queen awakened but leaving it for display at Lv1. It's a 2-3* only account so I can't play with it. Maybe one day if I complete all the mission and achieve SSS in all the dungeons with 2-3* only units, I may consider using my Nat5s. But for now I can only admire the beautiful queen.

No comments:
Post a Comment