Saturday, May 8, 2021

Fun In The Sun - East Coast Park On A Sunny Morning In May

I'm pretty sure these outings to East Coast Park will be one of the things the kids will remember fondly of their childhood. I like the outings too, not for the fun but I get a sense of pride and joy in seeing the kids enjoy themselves in the sun.

Due to Covid we stayed away from the crowded playground area and went further down the coast to a quiet shelter. There are no other amenities except for a toilet. But better this than the crowds ... you never know who might be infected.

萱萱 & 阳阳 have been asking for sand play since the last outing. So .... we brought the sand to the shelter instead of having to brave the hot sun. They had a wild blast just the same and totally enjoyed the morning. We also played with the gliding planes that Meimei bought. A magnificent morning outdoors.








No comments:

Post a Comment