Monday, June 28, 2021

Coffee Upgrade

This has to be the ultimate upgrade. Connoisseur grade coffee right at home. I have to thank Meimei for her perseverance in getting the Nespresso even though she knows I frown on such things. But the kitchen is her domain so if she can make the space work and pay for the machine, who am I to say yah. Plus I get to benefit from all these coffee goodness.

From a cost perspective it's actually quite economical considering our drinking habits. Before covid I would go to the market to get kopi often at $1 a pack, so that's $3 a morning. Add the regular Starbucks or Coffee Bean latte and you chalk up quite a bit on coffee alone. So even though the Nespresso cost more than $200, its cost evens out very quickly when we use it daily.

So all in all, a perfect addition to home - especially now that we are home most of the time due to Covid.


No comments:

Post a Comment