Sunday, October 31, 2021

Kiddo Talk & Pic Oct 2021

Mastery in full display this month. He is still only 3 year old folks.


Master Negotiator

阳阳: what’s that colorful thing

Meimei: blah blah

阳阳: can you go and buy it tomorrow?

Meimei: maybe cannot find

阳阳: just try

Meimei: ok but if it’s too expensive I also cannot buy

阳阳: if it is too expensive you just leave it in the shop

(Thinks a while)

阳阳: then you find other things in the shop


Master Guilt-Tripper

阳阳: mama tomorrow can you help me find my robot car

Meimei: it’s spoilt already

阳阳: did you throw it?

Meimei: I don’t remember , should be because it’s spoilt remember ?

阳阳: but it’s my present 

Meimei: hmmm

阳阳: it’s my birthday present you know

Meimei: orrrrr

阳阳: I’m really sad…

Meimei: I know

阳阳: tomorrow can you buy me a race car?

Meimei: so no need robot car?

阳阳: I want

Meimei: can only pick one

阳阳: robot car

Meimei: ok so no race car ok?

阳阳: robot car also can go very fast like a race car 🏎

*Squeezing out tears now


Master Manipulator

阳阳: jiejie you don’t angry ok everybody loves you *whisper

萱萱: I’m sorry 阳阳 *kiss and hugs each other


Master Contriver

阳阳: crying quietly at 3am

Meimei: no cry no cry why

阳阳: in a broken little voice.. I’m all alone because you no hug me

Meimei: aiyo no cry mama hug you

阳阳: can you hug my babies too (his soft toys)

Until nearly 5am then sleep


Master Conversationist

Meimei: don’t do that anymore ok

阳阳: yes 

Meimei: good

阳阳:.. no

Meimei: what??

阳阳: yes no yes no yes no yes no …. Yes no yes no yo.. do u know what is yo?


Mama in this picture are you lost? Lost in the forest?











No comments:

Post a Comment