阳阳 is a good boy
萱萱: mama u know what’s one thing I am not good at?
Meimei: don’t know. What is it?
萱萱: is getting 阳阳 to listen to me!
Meimei: hahaha that sounds like something 阳阳 is not good at! He doesn’t only not listen to you, he doesn’t listen to adults too sometimes
萱萱: no! He very very good in school you know? Only 1 time I heard teacher shout his name but it is because another boy jealous he hold ariel hand so beat him. He always listen in school! Don’t know why at home like this 🤷♀️ next year I am not in school already I cannot tell you about how he is in school !
Meimei: *melt and mixed feelings…
LATER…
Meimei: 阳阳 in school you always very good boy but at home you are not, why?
阳阳: *big big eyes but ignore me
Meimei: can you also be good good boy at home ? For me?
阳阳: tomorrow I try
Needing company
Meimei: you want mama to lock the door or leave it open?
阳阳: leave it open
Meimei: then you promise you will not come in when i'm working?
阳阳: i promise
LATER.......
Meimei: Why you come in?!?
阳阳: er.... 👀 just to get a kiss...
Meimei: *MUACH! ok go..
LATER......
Meimei: why are you here?!?!?!
阳阳: .. and a HUG!
LATER .......
Meimei: now?
| 阳阳: Just accompany you here quietly |
What are your favourite things?
萱萱: Having my family, dancing, singing, swimming, drawing, house rules, play, Tv
阳阳: I love to hug my pillow and hug my family. The books that I like and also the pillow that I like, my favourite pillow. And my favourite sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment