Monday, January 31, 2022

Kiddo Talk & Pic Jan 2022

Maturity beyond his years

Meimei described the incident to me: "Jiejie just opened the door into the room, with didi inside behind the door about to open to come out… and now didi has a big egg on his forehead.

But while he is sobbing his eyes out he sobbed “I’m crying not because I’m angry with jiejie…. It’s accident…” "


A bowl for Papa

萱萱: have you taken out papa bowl or plate?

Meimei: no papa will take himself 

萱萱: why u no help him take

Meimei: cos we like to take ourselves so we know how much rice we want

萱萱: but u can at least take the plate or bowl out for him first





"I hate you and I hate this but I know how to do this myself so get away from me ok"






No comments:

Post a Comment