Saturday, June 25, 2022

First Pokemon Go Community Day With 萱萱 & 阳阳

I think this month has to be the first time Meimei involved both kids in the Pokemon Go community day event. With them obviously we couldn't go walking about the neighbourhood - we'll get to it when they are older - so they were crowded around the dining table to catch Deinos together.

Meimei went as far as buying the event quest for the kid's accounts so everyone gets to participate together. I didn't join in though as I've been out of it for a few years now. I'm just glad to see the kids enjoying the me-time with Meimei on a topic that everyone can connect on.


As with all things kids related, they don't have the attention span to last the whole event. So after half hour or so 阳阳 was already bored and off to play with this toys. 萱萱 followed awhile later and Meimei ended up catching the pokemons on 3 phones.


No comments:

Post a Comment