Day 2 is Ocean Park day. We did the most touristy thing and bought both photo shoots from the sea aquarium and the cable car ride. We had the old photos from years ago when Meimei and I came here when we just got married. 萱萱 and 阳阳 have always been fascinated with it and we wanted to create the same picture for us.
It was drizzling with we arrived at the Ocean Park entrance. So we rented a stroller and got rain coats. The kids were excited with the rain while Meimei and I were struggling to make sure everyone stays dry haha.
First stop was the red panda exhibit. I've always thought the red pandas are cuter and better in photos than the giant ones. We happen to be there when its feeding time so the red panda was out and about.
We spend some time in the gift shop after the exhibit but thankfully it was still early in the day and Meimei and I held out buying anything till we see the rest of the place.
We were going slow as its raining and the two were fighting over who gets to sit on the stroller. Haiz we should have gotten two instead. We stop for a snack break but there were not much choices. None of the restaurants were open. I guess Covid has not been kind to the amusement parks too. So we basically fed them junk though they were not going to complain.
Lunch was just as crappy as the snack. We were trying to find the McDonald's but went to a wrong direction instead. The park seems to be structured the walkways to direct guests to the rides instead of the older area where the Mac was. So unfortunately we went to the amusement rides section but 阳阳 was too short to ride on any of them.
Overall it was an ok experience for the kids and us. I doubt there would be superb fond memories of the place but I guess we achieved what we set out to do ... which was to get pictures of us with the Ocean Park motif.













No comments:
Post a Comment