Friday, November 10, 2023

New Noise Cancelling Headphones - Sony WH-1000XM5

Been shopping around for headphones since the work trip last month where I was partially deaf on my left ear throughout the whole time there. I made the mistake of using the SQ earplug to catch a movie and the noise from the airplane engine probably affect my ear drums such that it shut down after that.

Good thing it recovered now that I am back in Singapore. Hmm maybe it's allergic to Bangalore hahahah. Whatever it is I have to travel there again next time so I thought I might as well invest in a good noise cancellation headphones. Though I have the AirPods Pro but those tend to come off when I lean a side of my head against the head rest.

So after some research I eventually went with the Sony WH-1000XM5. Still testing it out but on the initial use of 4 hours straight it does not feel heavy on the head. The noise cancellation is pretty good and sound is clear and crisp. Definitely a thumbs up for price to quality. 





No comments:

Post a Comment