Saturday, February 3, 2024

阳阳's First Saloon Experience

Meimei had signed up for a 10 session Wash & Blow package with a hair saloon at Bedok Mall.  It really helps since it is very hard for her to wash her hair at home with all the wounds from the operation. And since she had the credits, we decided to use it for 阳阳's haircut. It's CNY soon and everywhere is packed. We bought him along on one of Meimei's appointment.

阳阳 is used to the quick cut and go Korean hair cut shops. It was his first time so I guess as part of his 'defence mechanism' he was initially reluctant and critical of cutting his hair at the saloon. But slowly he warmed up to it and enjoyed the pampering.

It turned out to be a good choice. His hair styling is so much better and definitely more handsome after the saloon cut. I made a comment to Meimei that going forward we should bring him here for his haircuts. I didn't say it but after seeing what it did for 阳阳, I think I might give it a try too one of these days haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment