Friday, March 29, 2024

Kidztopia At Jewel Changi

Meimei brought the kids to the Jewel Changi Kidztopia a few weeks ago when I was in Bangalore. It's a smaller playground but closer to home. The kids had so much fun that they have been begging to come back to it again. So today we did and XY came along too. They had a blast as always and were playing the full 2 hours. Thankfully lunch time came and we were able to exit for a meal.

Is this outlet better than the Marina Square one? As an adult I would think the Marina one had more variety and different play. That said, the kids didn't look to be worse off here and had so much fun too. And since it's as fun, Jewel offers more restaurants and amenities. I could easily drive everyone back home on a wimp. So yeah we're probably going to come here more often between the 2 outlets.





No comments:

Post a Comment