Sunday, April 7, 2024

High, Low, Buffalo

Meimei has devised a new ingenious game to play with the kids called "High, Low, Buffalo". 

So you have to describe a high point, low point and a random thing that happen in the day. I think it helps the kids to think about their day and put it into words. Especially the low points.

It also gives us an opportunity to listen what is making them sad or angry during the day. As they get older, this is definitely important we keep tabs on their feelings and emotions.

I liked it a lot because it can replace the guessing game which I don't really fancy playing before night. They get all excited and then complain they cannot sleep. At least with High Low Buffalo it's just recollecting the day and kinda gives a closure to the day and they can go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment