It started with a shocking emergency alarm while I was half asleep on the study chair. It jolted me from sleep and I quickly fiddled to have the loud alarm turned off. I must have accidentally toggled on the emergency alarm in my sleep. Then a few hours later it happen again. This time I wasn't sleeping and was simply watching YouTube videos at my desk. Hmm, weird.
Then it happened again the next day. And I noticed that the watch screen would toggle on its own. Ahhh so that's why it activated the alarm. I rushed to show it to Meimei and thankfully she reminded me to record it so we have something to show the Apple Store if we bring it in for repair. The watch is still under Apple care so might as well have the experts look at it.
Brought to Apple Store today and the lady helping me mentioned that they see this very often with the Apple Ultra model. This is the first time they've seen it happen on a SE. The video helped a lot in "explaining" the issue as it's intermittent and I could not replicate the issue. Her preliminary assessment is that it's not to do with a stuck-ed button but with the circuits. So they are going to send it to a 3rd party vendor to have it looked at and I'll have it back in 10-15 days. Oh well ... not much of a choice isn't it. Let's just hope they can get it fixed without much fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment