阳阳 was very sad when the right rear wheel first came off. I tried my best to fix it but the plastic thread holding the wheel has worn out. I tried using the toilet pipe tapes but it only worked for a few days then the wheel will come off again. Nyaong tried with tissue paper and again it worked for a few days.
This is one of 阳阳's favourite toy. He would zoom around the house in it. He uses the storage space in the seat as his own stash box.
Even 萱萱 knows how much 阳阳 loves his car that she drew this picture of it to try and comfort him.
After those few precious days when we "fixed" it 阳阳 has finally come to the realisation that it's time to retire the "fire truck". It's like the last relic of his preschool childhood. It took him a while to come to terms with it but I'm glad he was resilient and strong to face it. His last request for the truck was to take a picture with the wheel. Our little boyboy has grown up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment