In McAllen for the first month end under the new ERP. I made a big boo-boo on the Cognac order. My user profile with Changi still has the old passport details. So the customer rep at the collection counter would not release the pre-ordered Cognac to me. Then I tried to go to the Duty-free store to get one but because its a flight bound for the US, customers cannot carry them through the security check and the liquor has to be delivered instead to the gates. And because of that they have a cutoff of 90 minutes before the flight. And I missed that by 10 minutes ... so I end up flying to McAllen without my booze. Bah ... I need to go find a liquor store to get some ....
On better news, I was assigned a nice Chevrolet with seats and steering wheel heating for the cold mornings. On the trip alone this time so no usual morning breakfast at iHop with Martin. I expect long hours anyways this trip since we are having to deal with the new ERP.
No comments:
Post a Comment