Wednesday, April 8, 2026

Work Travels: First Time On United's Premium Plus

Going home after a tiring 2 weeks supporting the quarter close. Checked-in on Tuesday and interestingly I was given the option to choose a section of the plane where it was a 2-3-2 configuration on the Houston to San Francisco leg. It doesn't say its premium economy so I thought this must be a smaller plane. I picked one of the 2 seaters on the left since it was further forward.

When I board I was pleasantly surprised that these were premium economy seats. My first time on this class and best part is that these are the new plane configurations where they have a very large LCD entertainment screen on back of each seat. There is also the side panels that lets you lean against with a pillow and generally lots of space on the shoulder rest and legs. They even have a popup panel to raise your feet at a comfortable angle when you lower the backrest.

Pretty impressed with these. Hopefully I'll get more chances to get on the premium economy class, especially for longer flights.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment