Sunday, August 2, 2026

The Mystery Lump: Day 1 Discovery

Papa and Mama came over unannounced to see me when they found out I'm came home yesterday. Everyone was out for church and table tennis so it's just me at home. While we were chatting at the dining table, Papa suddenly ask me why I have a lump on my left hand.

Huh? What? Wow I didn't notice it till he mentioned it. It definitely wasn't there yesterday ... I've been poked so much on my hands I would know if there was such a big lump. I don't have any discomfort or pain but they insist I remove the ring on my finger incase it's a case of blood clot.



I told Meimei about it when she got home with the kids and we decided to immediately go to have it checked. I was very reluctant to go to the A&E again since I don't feel anything at all other than it being an odd lump. So as a compromise we went to see a GP. Meimei wouldn't have me drive and I enjoyed being the passenger. You can see the glee in my eyes during the ride. I don't mind enjoying such comforts for longer periods *wink wink.



No comments:

Post a Comment