Sunday, November 9, 2008

Staying Afloat

So it's been close to a month since I was tasked to take over TD. With the P2P project in full force and other projects needing my constant attention, the transition with KL has been kinda slow. On hand I have roughly 4 major projects and many more minor ones. G*ru and T3resa have also been directing issues and problems my way too instead of WH. Hmmm, are they thinking I'm superman? Oh well, at least I am the go-to person right now. Which is good considering there have been alot of lay-offs in the company due to the impending recession and dismal financial results of the past 2 quarter. So my job is safe for now.

I'm threading carefully though, cos I know there is a good chance I might burnout. Having to juggle so many things at the same time, I've had to delegate some stuff to my supervisors. Thankfully they are rising to the challenge but as always things are never permanent but only temporary. One wrong move and things can come tumbling down real quick and spiral. This is the final drive to the year end and financial closing, so things are going to get rougher from here.

I've only had the time to blog today cos Meimei gave me a "Me Day" today. The pressure is coming from all sides and it's good to be able to sit infront of my computer and game without having to think of anything else. I'm surprised that being the lazy person I am, I'm still staying afloat. *cross-fingers* Let's hope it'll continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment