One-third of my life has passed. One-third!!! Seriously, it's shocking how fast time passes. Thinking back the last 30 years of my life, most of it is a blur. I'm not one for pictures or memories, but now I regret not chronicling them. Memories, in the end, it's what we have to bring along with us.
My birthday passed with out much fanfare. I had to work on the day like I've always had to . . . having birthdays on the last day of the month and working in Finance doesn't mix well. Meimei brought me to this nice cozy restaurant at Central. Good ambience and service, though the food was passable. I like low-key and *kiss thankfully Meimei knows me all too well.
So 30 . . . hmm a weird juncture in life. The next few years are going to be very exciting. Yet I dread having to turn 30 so soon. Guess I just like the boyhood comforts and the carefree-ness of youth. Good thing I get to share the next two-thirds of life with Meimei. That's the biggest encouragement to take the step towards the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment