Friday, January 2, 2009

This Is Not A Good Way to Start

It's been poo-poo and poo-poo all over this new year. I'm guessing she is angry with me because:

New Year's Eve:

- I had to work full day. She had to wait alone at home for me and weather was very hot. We went for dinner and then I went home because I needed to work on New Year's Day. She couldn't go to a lively countdown party because of me. Basically I ruined her day as she couldn't make plans.

- I didn't message her at all during the day.

New Year's Day
- I had to work full day. She had to wait again at home for me. We were going to attend my friend's wedding party at night. Ruined her day again as she couldn't make any plans.

- I wore jeans and made her wear them too for a friend's wedding dinner. She says we were not dressed appropriately. She tried to make a point by pointing to a little boy who wore jeans, "Hey there is a little boy wearing jeans." Majority of people were in pants and long sleeved shirts.

- I forgot to bring my long sleeved shirt even though I've prepared it and left it on the dining table the night before.

- I was being obnoxious during the wedding dinner.

- I didn't ask if she wanted the door gift before giving it to someone else who was looking for one.

- I didn't message her at all during the day.

2 Jan 2009
- I had to work till 10 plus on a Friday night. Ruined any plans she could have made if she didn't wait for me. I was supposed to join her for dinner to show her the new shirt she bought me.

- I didn't give her a kiss when she tabao-ed dinner over for me.

- I forgot to go to her place to kill the cockroach terrorising them, even though I said I would.

. . . . . This is not the way to start a new year. Last year was already so bad. Dammit! Buck up Pok pok. I am damn hell not going to have another bad year. No WAY!

1 comment:

  1. i'm ok with you working on closing.. im ok with no kiss cos a colleague was there.. im ok with the cockroach... and.. i really thought the "hey there is a little boy wearing jeans" was really funny at that moment haha..

    last year was not that bad.. *kiss really hope 2009 will be good..

    ReplyDelete