Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ByeBye My Little Taru

What do you say when you say goodbye to someone whom you have been with for so long . . .

I started this game back in 31 March 2004. It's been a blast all these years. He was a little Tarutaru back then, green as the leaves of a rainforest. With luck, he met a group of friendly souls who took him in and helped him on his adventures in the world of Vanadiel. An immense Thank you! to all the wonderful people I've met, Aokin, Imomuchi, Kubochi, Areng, Eva, Belck, Jilsander, Mintfrappe, Zklken, Sigue, Popon, Zephyr, Tetsumaru, Lazarius etc. FFXI wouldn't have been the chalice of my life for these years without all you guys. I'm sure I've missed a whole lot of names but you will be remembered fondly by AhBoo.

I started as a Bard and on my farewell I thought it was appropriate I say my goodbyes as a Bard as well . . . kind of coming full circle. Though many of you have left the game before me, maybe we'll meet again in FF14. And to Areng & Eva . . Thanks for sending me off.

It's kinda bitter sweet feeling . . . I've not play much for the past 6 months or so. In the past 2 months I've only logon once, and that was just to see who is still around. Well I guess all good things come to an end sometimes. At least this is still something which I can comfortly say that "Hey, I've enjoyed the ride and now it's time to say goodbye."

Maybe I'll meet this great bunch of fellas again in FF14 when it launches . . . Maybe, maybe not. I dunno. There is something else much more important, much more exciting on the horizon.

I'm off to my new escapade . . . a brighter, more personal adventure. An adventure in reality which started 2 years ago and will continue to be in many many years to come. Here's a big big "HooYa!" to my new crusade.

No comments:

Post a Comment