Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tea with a High


Yeah yeah I know, "Cheesy Title". But hey it's my first High Tea experience. And boy, it was fabulous. We were at the Mandarin Oriental to conclude on our special celebration venue. When it was done, we continued to sit around and enjoy the lazy Saturday afternoon. We discussed a little about other aspects of the celebration. And as I looked around I see waiters bringing "trays" of little bite size tarts and scones and my mouth watered.

So we decided to order a tray as well since we already had free tea from our earlier dicussions with the catering manager. We also moved to a long sofa where we could relax and stretch. I must say, I love the High Tea experience. No hurry, no pressure, just irresistable pastries and hot teas. Food for the soul. Yum! I could get used to this. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment