Valentine's Day 2010 happen to fall on Chinese New Year. And as that was the case, I didn't organise anything or any gift for Meimei. I cheaped it out and assumed the Bday gift was included as the Valentine gift >.< What I didn't know was that Meimei had a special surprise gift for me!
I've been generously dishing out hints that I would like a 10 CD box set of oldie songs for a gift. Though we bought it together, what surprised me was that I didn't expect to find it in my car on Valentine's Day. Meimei and sis had to board a plane for Indonesia on the 13th and she messaged me to check the car. Somehow, she managed to sneak in the gift unnoticed!
It was such a surprise that I was grinning ear to ear after grabbing it from the car. *kiss Thanks Meimei, I love the card very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment