Friday, April 1, 2011

What Should I Do Next?


It's been a long time since I had a break. I have to thank yesterday's amazing coup for this.

I won't deny I have mixed feelings on this. Interesting enough the biggest is relief though, not that I think anything I did was wrong. On the contrary I believe I've upheld my principles and everything I did was with good intentions. But good intentions don't always turn out the way you want them to be.

As for the people involved, I would be lying if I say I am not angered by them. But really, I can't tell who is the 小人 or 小鬼 in it all. I supposed I would hold a grudge, most probably for awhile. But as the saying goes, time heals all wounds.

So well here I am, free as a bird. Carefree, for a moment at least, before I start the grind of looking for the next challenge heheh. Here's to the last three and half years, Cheers! I enjoyed every minute of it, the good, the bad and the ugly, all the same ... I can honestly say I've become a better man for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment