Friday, March 25, 2011

Turning To The Dark Side Of iApple

I've finally succumbed. For the longest time I was happy with a 'stupid' nokia phone. It worked well for what I need it for, which is to sms, make phone calls and an alarm for the mornings. Recently Meimei bought me an iPhone. And the world of instant connectivity exploded!

Now I check the phone during potty runs, on walks to the car, while smoking, etc. I can't seem to keep my hands off using the phone. There is always this nagging feeling that I need to keep my hands busy with something. I can't just seem to stare into blank spaces and just stone and relax. Oh well, I'm slowly getting wired into the mainstream tech. Imagine ... I don't use MSN till like 2 years back. Never used ICQ or any of those social messaging stuff.

Funny that I fancy myself as a techie when I can't keep up with new technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment