The one game that has me hooked all this while is a iPhone Mahjong Game - 麻将天下. You won't find this in most Apple Stores, I think it's only available in the Hong Kong one. It's quite basic without all the fanfare graphics and distractions and solely focuses your attention to the game. As with the mahjong game itself, you can play it over and over again without ever being bored of it.
So, I've been playing Mahjong whenever I'm bored or waiting, say for food at a restaurant. I even play it when I'm in the potty since the iPhone has now replaced newspapers and magazines as the 'to-bring' item. Hey, I choose between reading the news over the phone or play games on it can't I.
So well, being the cheapskate that I am, I don't really like to gamble on the real game, I'm glad Meimei downloaded this on my phone. Now the challenge is to win on those big big combinations, which would never happen in my lifetime if it were the real thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment