Well it has to come to this again. I've just tendered my resignation. And this is the first time I've had to serve a 2 months notice *yawn. The best part is that my boss refuses to allow me to clear my leave. Seriously ... if you need me to handover things nicely to the replacement, you could at least make me happy by letting me take leave yah? If I have to attend interviews, how am I going to go without being able to take leave? So yeah, stupid decision ... well you see why I had to leave.
The other thing was that I was only having one meal a day. There isn't any eateries nearby and driving out takes roughly 15 minutes to get to a hawker center. So I've been on a one meal diet for the past few months and basically surviving on cigarettes when I get hungry. The lack of food is making me very depressed. Cramped in a bomb shelter room without windows, no breakfast or lunch, crappy colleagues, idiotic boss. Nah, enough is enough.
I've delivered what I was hired for, which is to managed the outsourcing of 3 Accountant roles. They hate my guts for it, but hey, I wasn't the one who made the decision to have you made redundant. Why don't you grow up and take it out on the people responsible, I'm only a facilitator. Being nasty to me isn't going to save your job. You don't deserve the pay you are getting with the elementary skill sets and technical knowledge. Live with it, that's how the world is, our neighbours are becoming more educated and they are cheaper. Think the 80s when we took over jobs from the West, it's our turn now.
So yeah, I've done everything above board. Did my part and lived up to my personal integrity. So off I go now for the next challenge ... Though these 2 months are going to be boring haha. This is the first time I've signed a contract that had a 2 month notice and I'll never do it again. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment