Christmas is here again! This year we had 2 groups of guest, Meimei's colleagues and Nua group. Our usual mascot Chocopop has fallen sick today. But no worries, we have his buddy Bosco to back up as the host.
Lots of food, lots of booze, loads of fun. Don't you just love the festive periods. This year I don't have to deal with year end closing so it's so much more enjoyable.
For meimei's colleagues, we bought a whole suite of Starbucks mugs and flasks. These are great gifts and I bought some for the office folks as well. For Nua group we have the usual gift exchange.
I didn't use to celebrate Christmas but influenced by Meimei, it's one of the happier holidays I enjoy. This year's red Christmas tree is so beautiful. I think we'll try a gold theme one next year. Looking forward to another year of festivities.

No comments:
Post a Comment