Meimei is on a new game, Candy Crush, which is hugely popular on Facebook. She plays it on mobile and has finally gone to the dark side. Why the dark side? Well, she is very particular about divulging private information on the internet. Thats means highly restrictive settings on her Facebook accounts and basically only posting the mundane photos and posts. So it came as a nice surprise that she was willing to link her Facebook account to the game.
So I helped her play some of the levels she couldn't pass and even setup her account on my phone so we could game together. Eventually I setup my own account one day and for some weird reason, my levels jumped to the same as Meimei's on the iPhone. I suppose there was a bug which didn't reset the levels on the iPhone even as I changed the linked Facebook account. So from the 40s level which I was playing on the lappy, I was suddenly catapulted to the 200s level. Hmmm is this good or bad? Hahaha oh well, I could play the earlier levels again.
I like the quickness of the game, you could just play for a few minutes each time and more importantly I'm keeping up with Meimei on her 'interests'. It's an important part of maintaining a healthy relationship.

No comments:
Post a Comment