It's that day of the year again, another wonderful year of togetherness in marital harmony hehehe. Armed with the last experience of buying jewelry, I went with diamonds this time. I've learned you can never go wrong with the blink. So off I went hunting for a gift. I had on my mind to get her a pendant or a bracelet. After browsing several jewelers, it's obvious diamond laced bracelets are out of my price range. So I targeted pendants instead, specifically those with cross motifs.

So I went with a diamond cross (adding to 0.56 carats) with simple claw design to allow the blink to come through and a 18k white gold box necklace. Definitely looks much more presentable than the previous garnet necklace I got.
These didn't come cheap but hey, it's all worth it when you see that bright glowing smile on her face!

So I went with a diamond cross (adding to 0.56 carats) with simple claw design to allow the blink to come through and a 18k white gold box necklace. Definitely looks much more presentable than the previous garnet necklace I got.
These didn't come cheap but hey, it's all worth it when you see that bright glowing smile on her face!

No comments:
Post a Comment