Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello Kitty Madness 2013

Meow Meow ~ Meow Meow ~, what's so attractive about this kitty? This little kitten makes everyone loose every sense of logic. The first few ones were sold out end of the first day. They even launch one for delivery only and jammed the whole system.


We were lucky enough on Frog Prince to reach early at 7.50am and managed to get into the drive-thru queue at Alexandra. By the next Ugly Duckling kitty, I couldn't get into the drive-thru queue no more. So I parked my car nearby and jumped into the human queue, which had already snaked right out the store entrance. By the time I reach the counter, it was already forty minutes later. Thankfully Meimei was out of town so she didn't have to wait. *kiss the things guys do to make their babies smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment