Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Meimei Birthday Present 2014

During the early days of our courtship Meimei would be disappointed often during special days. After awhile I think she gave up expecting that I would pull a bunny out of a hat and give her a birthday surprise. I've always felt guilty about it, yet never really got to planning a surprise party for her.

Since I'm pretty much lazing at home, I thought it would be a nice touch to give her a birthday surprise. She already knows I'm getting her a iPad mini with Retina so that doesn't count. 


A little chocolate cake and a candle. It's just a simple gesture, I think she would prefer this to any big party.

And in true Meimei fashion, she dug a heart shape on the cake. She says she's been wanting to do this for the longest time ... Ooo-K *smile, so long as you are happy, Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment