Today is our first doctor's meeting after the pregnancy was confirmed. Dr Loh conducted a quick scan and showed us where our baby is. We even have a picture of the baby in the womb. The little white dot in the middle is our little baby.
This is truly exciting times. I'm slowing starting to read up on the many aspects of pregnancy. The most critical seems to be the first trimester. Hopefully all goes smoothly.

Hello Hello my friend !
ReplyDeleteDo you remember me ? lol
and....
Congratulation !!! omedetou !!!
I pray that mother and baby are healthy together.
Jilsander from japan
Hi Jilsander!
DeleteYes I will always remember everyone at FFXI. How have you been? And how is Aokin, Areng and everyone else?
Thank you for your prayers, mother and baby are healthy! It is busy time now but I will try to keep everyone updated by posting more.