It's rather odd that I've not blog about Sofra even though I've patronised it many times over the past couple of years. I supposed it's that we usually don't take pictures of the wonderful food we've enjoyed at the restaurant. I put it down to the dim lighting. And I think I like to keep it a 'secret' so we won't see the masses of people flooding the place.
It serves the most delightful chicken and beef/lamb mix. We usually start with a salad plate and sesame bread. The aroma of the bread together with the salad will whet your appetite and draw you into the main course. That is mostly the Doner Kebab rice, which is priced very reasonably at $10 for what is a very lavish plate of meats, cold salad and Turkish fragrant rice. And you will kick yourself if you do not have Kenefe for dessert.
Whenever we are near Suntec, this place always pops up as one of the go-to spots for lunch or dinner. We have yet to be disappointed by the place and we liked it so much we've brought both our set of parents here on separate occasions. Yes, it's a great place for a quiet family gathering. I'm adding this to my recommended YumYum place. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment